Here’s Where To Pre-Register For The COVID-19 Vaccine In The St. Louis Area
Hundreds of thousands of St. Louis-area residents are now eligible to receive a coronavirus vaccination.
As of mid-January, those cleared for vaccinations include health care workers, first responders, people over 65 and those with chronic health conditions.
People unable to get a shot through their employer can complete online pre-registration forms from county health departments and area hospital systems.
The forms collect residents’ names and contact information, as well as details about their health risks. Once enough vaccine supply becomes available, county health officials will use that information to contact people to schedule vaccination appointments.
A majority of counties prefer for people to fill out the online forms, instead of calling by phone.
Sign up with your local county health department:
- Statewide Vaccine Navigator | 877-435-8411
- St. Louis | 314-612-5100
- St. Louis County | 314-615-2660
- Jefferson County
- St. Charles County | 636-949-7400
- Lincoln County | 636-528-6117
- The health departments for Franklin and Warren counties use Mercy Hospital’s form to allow residents to pre-register.
In the Metro East:
- Clinton County | 618-594-6622
- Macoupin County | 217-313-5078
- Madison County | 618-650-8445
- Monroe County
- St. Clair County | 618-233-7703
- East St. Louis | 618-874-4713
Sign up with your health care provider:
St. Louis-area hospitals have also launched sign-ups for those who see a primary care doctor in their systems. People can sign up on both a hospital system and health department form, health officials say.
Hospital system pre-registration sites:
Federally Qualified Health Centers:
- Affinia Healthcare
- CareSTL Health | 314-367-5820
- Family Care Health Centers | 314-353-5190
- Comtrea Health Center | 636-931-2700
Health officials say people should continue masking, hand-washing and social distancing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, as the community waits for more doses of the vaccine to become available.
Follow Kayla on Twitter: @_kayladrake