Behind the Headlines: Homelessness in St. Louis, state budget, new Missouri learning standards
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people who produced them and contributed to them.
This week, we discussed homelessness in St. Louis, the state budget's advancement and new Missouri learning standards.
- Camille Phillips, St. Louis Public Radio reporter and weekend newscaster
- Dale Singer, St. Louis Public Radio education reporter
- Marshall Griffin, St. Louis Public Radio statehouse reporter
Here are some of the stories we talked about:
- New Missouri learning standards win final approval
- City-owned 24-hour homeless shelter coming to the near north side in July
- Missouri lawmakers send $27 billion state budget to Nixon
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.