Planned Parenthood to offer free HIV testing in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO – Planned Parenthood's St. Louis office says it will hold free HIV testing at six locations in an effort to cut down on the virus that causes AIDS.
The free testing will be on the first Thursday of every month, starting this week (Nov. 2).
The organization says St. Louis has the fifth-highest prevalence of HIV in the nation.
The free testing will be offered at the following Planned Parenthood locations:
- Central West End, 4251 Forest Park Ave.
- Fairview Heights, 4529 N. Illinois (Rt. 259)
- North County, Surrey Plaza II Center, 2796 N. Hwy. 67
- St. Peters, 208 Mid Rivers Center
- South Grand (City), 3401 S. Grand
- West County, 1 Stonegate Center