Behind the Headlines: What's next as the NGA chooses north St. Louis as 'preferred site'?
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, “St. Louis on the Air” host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people that produced them and contributed to them.
This week, we discussed the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's pick of north St. Louis as the 'preferred site' for its new facility and the political/economic implications of such a choice. We also discussed the Missouri legislative session and political climate in Jefferson City as well as Senate Bill 5 and Ferguson's new police chief.
- Maria Altman, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Marshall Griffin, statehouse reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Jason Rosenbaum, political reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
Here are the stories we talked about:
- Judge deals big blow to Ferguson-inspired municipal overhaul
- NGA: north St. Louis 'preferred' site for new facility
- Ferguson picks Miami cop to be next police chief
Listen to the segment here:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.