Legal Roundtable: As Election 2016 approaches, how concerned should we be about voter fraud?
On Wednesday, St. Louis on the Air’s Legal Roundtable discussed pressing legal issues of the day, including voter fraud, voter photo I.D., the dismissal of a Ferguson excessive force suit, St. Louis’ minimum wage and the Supreme Court.
Joining the program:
- Jane Dueker, J.D., Of Counsel, Spencer Fane
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
Topics of discussion:
- Election fraud in St. Louis
- Ferguson excessive force suit
- Missouri Supreme Court will rule on St. Louis’ minimum wage law
- Rights to witness a Missouri execution?
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.