Behind the Headlines: Public disagreement over MetroLink expansion, 'Dump Trump' campaign
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week.
This week, we discussed the very public disagreement between area leaders over MetroLink expansion, some Missouri Republicans participating in a national ‘Dump Trump’ campaign and the role social media is playing in current election and politics coverage.
We were joined by:
- Jo Mannies, Politics Reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Jason Rosenbaum, Politics Reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Amber Hinsley, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication, Saint Louis University
What we talked about:
- Stenger wants studies for three MetroLink lines - but not the North/South one
- Some Missouri GOP presidential delegates out to oust Trump
- The influence of social media on coverage of the current election
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.