Behind the Headlines: Peabody files for bankruptcy, Senate Joint Resolution 39 and more
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people that produced them and contributed to them.
This week, we discussed Peabody’s bankruptcy filing, Senate Joint Resolution 39 and the Washington University-adjunct faculty contract negotiations.
- Maria Altman, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Marshall Griffin, statehouse reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Michael O’Bryan, adjunct faculty member and member of the union bargaining committee, Washington University
Here are the stories we talked about:
- Washington U, adjuncts reach tentative agreement on four-year contract
- Dozens testify on 'religious shield' for same-sex marriage opponents
- Peabody files for bankruptcy
Listen to the discussion here:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.