Special coverage: Comey hearing to air on June 8
St. Louis Public Radio will carry special NPR coverage of former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Thursday, June 8, 2017, starting at 9:00 a.m.
Comey will be questioned about his conversations with President Donald Trump and the FBI's investigation of possible Trump campaign connections to Russia. NPR News will provide live anchored coverage of the Senate hearing hosted by NPR's Lynn Neary. She will be joined in studio by the following NPR reporting team:
- Carrie Johnson, Justice Correspondent
- David Welna, National Security Correspondent
- Ron Elving, Senior Editor and Correspondent
- Mara Liasson, National Political Correspondent
- Scott Detrow, Congressional Reporter
- Geoff Bennett, Congressional Reporter
- Nina Totenberg, Legal Affairs Correspondent
You can stream the coverage live on KWMU-1, 90.7 KWMU-FM, or 90.3 WQUB-FM.
The full press release can be found here.